Explore our project webpage and see the level of detail and quality we bring to every project we undertake. From start to finish, our process is designed to deliver exceptional results for our clients. View our completed projects and see for yourself why we are the best in the industry
At FLYGHT7 we have worked with clients from all over the world, however some of them request confidentiality about the services provided and where.
FLYGHT7 is committed to respecting privacy for whomever requests it, we can however detail the type of projects we have participated in:
- Feasibility study for the introduction of PBN procedures to private airstrips
- QGIS training for aviation needs including Instrument Flight Procedure Design
- Obstacle Limitation Surfaces analysis at airports with one or several runways including height restriction planning and safety hazard assessments
- Aeronautical Cartography for AIP production of charts including aerodrome, ENR, SID, STAR and instrument approaches.
- Feasibility study of green airfield (new airport) PANS OPS procedures and alignment
- Review of Building Restricted Areas (BRA) according to ICAO EUR NAT 015 document
- Aeronautical studies for maximum allowable construction permit review at 6 major airports
- Ad hoc coaching, mentoring and consulting on Aeronautical Information Management (AIM), Aeronautical Charting and Instrument Flight Procedure Design (PANS OPS)
Global Coordinates is an Indian based aviation consultancy with experience in Building Height Analysis, identification of unauthorized buildings, obstacle monitoring and, research and development in aviation (R+D). They can also arrange for PANS OPS training within India.
FLYGHT7 has been providing Aeronautical Studies for building height restrictions in relationship with the review of instrument flight procedures (PANSOPS) that may be affected and training including on the job training (OJT) with respect to PANS OPS and PBN.
The aeronautical studies services have been performed at two (2) sites near major national and international airports during 2022. All the proposed sites have been satisfactorily presented in a professional way in compliance with the required technical documentation. Training has been quite comprehensive and adapted to the needs of Global Coordinate using a competency base framework.
Training has been conducted in a blended way through virtual classroom (VC) environment and asynchronous activities through FLYGHT7’s learning management system (LMS).
Yerlegok is an aviation consultancy based in Turkiye that serves the aviation sector. They implement professional solutions to different set of aeronautical studies.
FLYGHT7 has been providing Aeronautical Studies for building height restrictions in relationship with the review of instrument flight procedures (PANSOPS) that may be affected including development of safety hazard risk matrix.
The services have been performed at five (5) sites near major national and international airports; two on (2020-2021), two (2021-2022) and one (2022-2023). All the proposed sites have been satisfactorily presented in a professional way in compliance with the required technical documentation.